We take our equal employment opportunity obligations seriously.
Wesley Mission Victoria is committed to providing an inclusive, supportive and productive workplace that values diversity.
It is important that our employees and volunteers have access to opportunities that will help them achieve their full potential, both at Wesley and in all other aspects of their lives.
Wesley’s A Fair Go – Respecting Diversity Policy ensures all current and potential employees and volunteers have the right to be treated equitably and fairly regardless of:
- Employment activity
- Gender identity
- Industrial activity
- Lawful sexual activity
- Marital status
- Parental status or status as a carer
- Physical features
- Political belief or activity
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Religious belief or activity
- Sexual orientation
- Association with someone who has, or is assumed to have, any of these personal characteristics.