We provide a specialist service for people with disability or health barriers such as a medical or mental health condition, learning difficulty or injury. We’ll work with you to find and keep a job that meets your abilities and employment goals.
Our disability employment services is provided at no cost to you.
How can we help you?
With the ongoing assistance of our experienced team, we can support you with:
• Identifying your goals, interests, current skills and training needs
• Finding suitable training programs and assistance with funding
• Selecting appropriate job choices and work experience
• Resumes, job applications and interview skills
• Application assistance for apprenticeships and traineeships
• Funding for work related items such as training and uniforms
• Assessment and access to workplace modifications
• Tailored support once you start work
Meeting your employment goals
We work with you every step of the way.
Initially, we’ll spend time getting to know you, to help us develop your Job Plan. This plan sets out the services you’ll receive to help you find and maintain employment, which could include education, training and job search assistance.
We’ll partner with the right employers, training organisations, government bodies and community and health services to implement your plan. And once we’ve found you a job, we’ll continue to support you at work for at least six months, or longer if needed.
Is your job in jeopardy?
We can also provide assistance if you feel your current job is in jeopardy due to your injury, disability or health issue. We’ll work with you and your employer to find a solution.
Register with us
You can register directly with us. Complete our online enquiry form or call our job seeker hotline on 0403 090 763.
We’ll make a time to meet with you to help us understand your eligibility and work capacity, and how we can best help you to find employment.
Referrals to our service
Wesley Employment Services welcomes referrals from local government and the community, health and education sectors. We can meet with individuals or present to a group either at your location or our offices. Call us on 0403 090 763 to discuss your requirements.